Many of our region (Bangladesh-India) migrate to different countries of the world for higher education or work. Most of the time those countries are better than us. Many return after successful expatriates. Many left the illusion of motherland and settled in that country. Considering the overall situation of the country, many plan to live abroad permanently. I do not look down on staying abroad in any way. Let no one work for the country, let him do it for the world; What's wrong with that!?
Usually America, Canada, Australia, European and South American countries are quite generous for immigration!
A country considers four criteria to grant permanent residence permit or passport or citizenship to citizens of another country.
1. Which country are you a citizen of: In this case citizens of European Union countries get more benefits. Again, the concerned citizen gets special benefits even if he is a citizen of a powerful passport holder country.
2. Duration of stay in your new country: Most countries allow citizenship application after 5 years of permanent residence. However, few countries also offer the facility of applying for citizenship after 2 years.
3. Your financial ability: Many countries offer citizen benefits for certain investments or donating money to the government.
4. Flexibility: Marriage to a citizen of that country can easily become a permanent resident and citizen of that country.
Whether an aspirant can move to or stay in his dream country will depend on the above. Below is a brief discussion of the immigration policies and conditions of some of the countries where immigration is easily available:
1. Singapore: You will get a permanent residence permit if you establish a business or get a job there or marry a citizen there. Can apply for citizenship after two years of permanent residence. But there is a matter of age. Singapore does not allow dual citizenship.
2. Canada: Canada is the country of your dreams right now! They have laid down some easy and liberal conditions for the immigrants. You can easily get job opportunities in specific 12 categories in their country. After that you can apply for citizenship only if you stay in that country for 730 days within 5 years.
3. Argentina: If you can see income of at least 1000 dollars per month (direct/indirect) while living in Argentina, you can become a citizen of that country after 2 years.
4. Panama: If you look at Panama's immigration policy, you'll think they've got you covered! Here you have 50+ options for permanent residence.
First they will give two years of permanent residence. You can renew it after two years. Thus after 5 years you can apply for citizenship.
5. Peru: You can apply for citizenship after 2 years if you study in an educational institution or start a business in Peru.
6. Brazil: Brazil is easiest for you if you belong to flexible category. There are some restrictive rules in that case.
7. Caribbean: You can get passports for certain Caribbean island countries by investing a certain amount of money (in many cases donating to the government). Can obtain conditional permanent residence permit and citizenship.
Nordic countries have different citizenship laws for citizens of different countries. However, even if their duration is more than 5 years, it is not very difficult to fulfill it in most cases.
Australian immigration laws are also not too difficult for us.
America is also going to make special rules for skilled workers. Where instead of family visa, skilled workers will be given the opportunity to live permanently in America by giving more work visa.